Our in-home homemaker services care team can carefully plan a simple daily chore routine that can help ease the anxieties for your disabled or senior family member.
Let Premium Home Aids and Companions Services eliminate the stress and worry family members experience over the care of their disabled or elderly loved ones. Seniors are comforted knowing that a caring, experienced caregiver is there to assist them in their daily routines.
Services may include performing home chores such as:
• Helping with personal errands
• Washing dishes and putting them away
• Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and dusting
• Changing linens and making beds
• Doing laundry and ironing
• Cleaning stoves, microwaves and refrigerators
• Organizing closets and drawers
• Emptying the trash
• Grocery shopping
• Assisting with pet care
• Watering and caring for houseplants
• Planning meals, shopping for ingredients and preparing future meals